Urban Survival Skills Fair handouts
Below are many of the handouts we distribute at our Urban Survival Skills Fairs.
- Basic “to do” list
- Basic Be Prepared Seattle Infographic
- Communications – Family Communications Plan template
- Communications – Emergency Contact Cards
- Get Home Bag
- Pet Preparedness
- Pet First Aid & CPR
- Camping Hacks for disasters – 2018 set
- Camping Hacks for disasters – 2020 set
- Water – Drinking water from your water heater
- Water – Disinfection of drinking water – EPA
- Utilities – Control utilities after a disaster
- Sanitation – how to make an emergency bucket toilet
- Technology and Smart Phone apps
Here’s a site where you can see water, sewer, drainage, zoning, land use and critical area infrastructure pieces, as well as topographical lines.
You could see what roadways in your local area might be at risk, or if your house will become beachfront property, or how the stability and utility situation is for your location.